As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr Fothergills
Aster Michaelmas Daisy Mixed, Mr Fothergill's 13280 Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- A rich source of pollen & nectar into Autumn. A hardy perennial, flowers the year after sowing. Rspb hints and tips inside packet. Seeds selected by the RSPB. Flowers, followed by seed heads for birds.
Genipap 50 Michaelmas Daisy Flower SeedsGenipap
- 50 michaelmas Daisy flower seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:50 .
3. Pretty Wild Seeds
Ox-Eye Daisy Seed Packet Contains Leucanthemum Vulgare Wildflower SeedsPretty Wild Seeds
- 2g; approx. Easily grown From Seed. Flowers from May to September. 6, 000 perennial Seeds. Supplied by a british company registered with DEFRA. Usually the first species in a wild flower mix to flower.
4. Premier Seeds Direct
SWAN River Daisy Mixed, 1.1 GM ~ 7700 Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, BRACHYCOMEPremier Seeds Direct
- Germination in 10-21 days. Bested suited to full sun. Sow in february/march indoors / heated undercover at 18-21C 65-70F in fine seed compost just covering the seed with compost. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions before planting outside after all risk of frost.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. When large enough to handle, transplant 5cm 2in apart in boxes or into 7. 5cm 3in pots and grow on in cooler conditions.
5. Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd 20631 Mr Fothergill's Wildflower Ox Eye Daisy, WhiteMr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
- A hardy perennial, flowers the year after sowing. Ideal for sunny borders and wild areas. One of summer's real delights. Excellent cut flower, attracts butterflies and bees. 60 cm growing height.